Saturday, July 5, 2014

Injections and Hormones

I started my twice a day hormone injections about two weeks ago, and we only have one more week left! I'm entirely ready to be done with these 1 1/2 inch needles in my rear! They go into the muscle and hurt. It will all be worth it one day though, right?!?!?!? LOL we can only hope.


One fun side effect, is that I'm high on hormones, and that comes with tearful eyes for no good reason. My sister lives in Iowa, and she posted some videos of my beautiful niece dancing in her recital for the family to see. I cried my eyes out, and the whole time I'm thinking, "why in the world am I so emotional?" I suppose you have to find humor in the process. :)


As for updates, we only have one. We have at least nine eggs growing so far, but they are a bit behind schedule so our first procedure is currently moved to July 12th (originally the 11th). As we learned last time, nothing stays on schedule and this date could change last minute.


Love you all and as always, thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment