Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bed Rest

I had a friend recently tell me that when she was on bed rest it meant taking it easy at home. She could still do some things around the house. When I'm on bed rest, it means just that. Lying in bed and resting, or aka chilling on the couch watching movies. Can I just say right now that I'm over it! Hehe Five days is a long time!

We were called last minute yesterday to come in and do the embryo transfer. We started with six eggs, which quickly declined to two. We elected to put both in and now we just wait! In vitro is a lot of injections and waiting. We have our pregnancy test scheduled for the 28th and then we will know if we were successful! In the mean time Dave's doing just about everything for me. He's quite amazing (just in case I haven't mentioned that before)!

No comments:

Post a Comment