Saturday, April 6, 2013

Is it too soon to jump for joy?

Just a quick update-

I've been doing research and found out that polyps can just disappear on their own. Well, guess what!!! It's gone! I'm not sure why it went away so quickly but we are ecstatic about it! This means we are able to continue our normal in vitro schedule! I spoke with the doctor yesterday and we are set up for our final consultation on Wednesday, where we will get our in vitro schedule, and determine the quantity of hormone meds we need. The schedule may not be exact, but it's going to be very close. At least we will be able to plan accordingly with our work schedules.

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! I had no idea you were going through all this! I hope all goes well and you are able to have a baby! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete