Monday, April 29, 2013

And it starts....

Just another quick update.... mostly for my family and friends who have been following our journey! Plus this keep me from repeating myself all the time! :)

Due to a small hiccup on Friday, our schedule was delayed a bit. After a long weekend, we found out our hiccup has gone away, and we have now officially started in vitro!!!!!! Tonight was my first injection and there are many more to come.

Since injections started a couple days late, our procedure dates move a bit. The egg retrieval is now on May 11th and egg transfer in on May 16th, which happens to be Dave birthday! I can't think of a better birthday present! Then we wait a couple weeks to find out if we are going to be parents in January (our potential due date) or not...ek!

No comments:

Post a Comment