Sunday, September 16, 2012

Old friends, new lives

 
Yesterday, a few of my old friends got together, with their families, and had a picnic. It's amazing how things change so quickly! We snapped a few pictures and I wish I could find pictures of us from 8 years ago and compare but they lost in my storage room somewhere!
 
We are missing a couple husbands but we managed to get all the kids and moms to pose!
 
All of us girls
 
Chelsea and Riley
 
Leah and Lily
 
Greg, Tamara and Corbin
 
Riley and Corbin who are future husband and wife!
 
I just realized that I didn't manage to get a picture of Sarah and Zander! :( Oops, I thought I had gotten all the mom/child pictures. They are in the group picture at least!
 
Anyway, it was really nice to catch up and see how life has changed for everyone! I hope it's not so long next time I see them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment