Sunday, September 16, 2012

Beautiful Baby Riley's Blessing

Last weekend, Dave and I had the pleasure of seeing one of my best friends daughters blessing. One of her grandmothers made her dress and it was so beautiful! I've stolen most of these pictures from Chelsea's blog but I wanted to share with people who read my blog, and know Chelseas family so they can see her beautiful daughter on this special day!
 
 

That dress was definitely made with love! 
 
 
Her is Riley with her parents, Chelsea and Albert, and one set of grandparents, Kelly and Terry!
 
 
And the Guse family all together! 
 
 
Mom and Daughter :)
 
 
Grandma, Mom, and daughter/granddaughter!
 
 
My Mom and brother met us there for the specail day.
 
 
I love holding this little girl so much! 
 
It was a wonderful day and we were grateful to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment