Saturday, July 23, 2011

Chelsea's Wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my dearest friends, Chelsea, got married a few months ago and I had the pleasure of being her matron of honor! It was truly a blessing to be there for her big day!


Mr. and Mrs. Guse! Yay, they are married! We all knew this was coming and it finally happened! Congrats you two!


Look how wonderful they look!

I think the Chelsea and Kelly look just alike! You can definitely tell they are Daughter and Mother!




The Bridal Party


More of the Bridal Party!


Dave and I hanging out, right before my speech that I was SUPER nervous for!


Chelsea and us girls, Double Oh Seven style!


Albert, you are such a goofy guy!


We danced the night away!


And decorated the car! I think we did a great job! EVERYONE knew they had just gotten married!

Dave got to give a knee for the bride so that Albert could do the guarder toss!

lol... nice face Sarah!

My brother, Josh, dipping me!



Chelsea was so beautiful that day! And I know that she is happier than she has ever been! Albert is perfect for her and I'm so excited for them!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I knew it would be a matter of time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and now I can bug you if you get behind on posting too!

    ReplyDelete