Friday, September 30, 2011

Florida-Work Trip

This summer has been a summer of travel. I first went to Maine. I was home for about 36 hours and I drove to Iowa with my sister. I flew home and had about 24 hours until I left for a business trip to Orlando, Florida. This we my last and final trip and I was 100% ready to be home. Florida was a blast though and I have pictures to prove it!


These next few pictures are all made out of legos! I thought they were pretty awesome!






I went to this trip with a few gals from work names Diana and Mandi. It was fun to have some girl time, even if it was a work trip!

We hit the Ripleys Believe it or Not Museum and it was the highlight of my trip. (We also saw Cuirqe De Soule which was a close second).


I think we all ate way too much on vacation!






In my last post, I was also sitting in one of the worlds largest, and in Florence, CO, you will find one of the worlds largest chairs, so I had to sit in this huge chair to prove that I have seen them all! (hehe, not really. I have no clue how many there truly are).



This is the worlds largest tire apparently! Pretty awesome!






Overall, it was a great trip and I truly enjoyed the "work" part of it. We were in training but I forgot how much I enjoy being in a learning atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment